OSlash is looking to hire a Business Analyst (Intern) to join our in-house team. Working closely with the Product, Engineering and Business teams, you'll help address and resolve the platform's critical issues and guide the direction for its next features.
Here's what you'll do:
- You will take stock of team bandwidth & the features being planned over the week and communicate with the stakeholders on expected timelines and the progress of the work.
- You will maintain up-to-date information on projects that are on track, blocked or experiencing delays. Ensure everybody is aware of current progress in the team and can help Product Owners move without friction.
- You will track and maintain active & backlog of issues from customer feedback - ensuring we have predictable timelines announced to our customers & manage customer feedback focused releases.
- You will execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
What you will need:
- Educational/ Work ex:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 0-1 Years of work/internship experience in relevant role
- Required abilities / competencies:
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements
- Technical capabilities:
- Good handle in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Basic understanding of statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
Read more about our team:
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.