OSlash is the fastest way to find links and information within a workplace. Using OSlash, you can access links you use on a daily basis in a single click and find information from all your applications such as Google Drive, Slack, Notion, Jira and etc… all in one place.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in Developer, SRE, or similar role
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience architecting and implementing on AWS, GCP, and or Azure (multiple preferable but at least one). Upskilling on the other clouds will be expected and training provided
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong technical disposition for cloud infrastructure, observability, and performance management
- Instincts for identifying, documenting and mitigating risks
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to mentor and develop team members and be open to mentoring
What you’ll get working at OSlash:
- Fantastic workplace benefits
- Equitable pay and stock options
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the frontend, backend, security, SRE, and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
We're 100% serverless!
- Java for the backend, along with DynamoDB and OpenSearch
- React & TypeScript for the frontend.
- AWS for our entire infrastructure.
- Serverless to deploy everything as lambdas and docker
- Pulumi for infrastructure-as-code.
- GitHub Actions for CI/CD.
- Sentry, Lumigo & Checkly for error analytics and monitoring.
- Linear for issue tracking and project management (not Jira, so yay).
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.