OSlash is looking to hire an experienced Product Engineer to join our in-house team. If you have excellent software development skills and love building high-quality products, we’d love to have you be a part of our small team!
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience developing complex, distributed software applications at large-scale
- High proficiency in TypeScript, Node.js and React.
- Strong grasp of web fundamentals.
- Core technical chops are a must; we immensely value those who can jump in, get their hands dirty and understand how it all works under the hood
- Engineers who are willing to wear the user’s shoes while consciously solving problems and crafting unique experiences
- Engineers who value a high bar for their work and for their team
- Engineers who deeply care about the business impact of what they’re building
- A balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line
- Past experience working on API platforms and developer tools is a big plus.
What you’ll get working at OSlash:
- Fantastic workplace benefits
- Equitable pay and stock options
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the frontend, backend, security, SRE, and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
We're 100% serverless!
- Node.js & TypeScript for the backend, along with AWS AppSync and DynamoDB.
- React & TypeScript for the frontend.
- AWS for our entire infrastructure.
- Serverless to deploy everything as lambdas.
- Pulumi for infrastructure-as-code.
- GitHub Actions for CI/CD.
- Sentry, Lumigo & Checkly for error analytics and monitoring.
- Linear for issue tracking and project management (not Jira, so yay).
Problems you will be solving:
- How to build the best plugin architecture.
- How to mobilize the team to build new integrations at high velocity.
- How to keep documentation up-to-date for our public integrations APIs.
- How to identify, debug and ship fixes for live integrations quickly.
Read more about our team:
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.