OSlash is looking to hire an experienced Product Engineer(SDET) to join our in-house team. If you have excellent software development skills and love building high-quality products, we’d love to have you be a part of our small team!
What we are looking for –
- At least 2-5 years of experience in professional testing
- Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing - both manual & automation
- Experience using testing frameworks such as Playwright, Puppeteer, Taiko
- Experience using common software tools like Git & Github
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills
What you’ll get working at OSlash –
- Fantastic workplace benefits
- Equitable pay and stock options
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the frontend, backend, security, SRE, and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
Our stack –
We're 100% serverless!
- Node.js & TypeScript for the backend, along with AWS AppSync and DynamoDB.
- React & TypeScript for the frontend.
- AWS for our entire infrastructure.
- Serverless to deploy everything as lambdas.
- CDKTF and Terraform for infrastructure-as-code.
- GitHub Actions for CI/CD.
- Sentry & Datadog for error analytics and monitoring.
- Linear for issue tracking and project management (not Jira, so yay).
Problems you will be solving –
- How to write solid automation tests that are easy to maintain.
- How to design and implement future-proof test data.
- How to implement simulations & load tests for mission-critical tests.
Read more about our team –
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.