OSlash is a modern platform for growing businesses to manage employees' access to devices, networks, and applications in a single interface. We remove the administrative work of managing IT so companies can focus on what they do best.
Who do we need?
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our team based out of Bangalore. You'll be responsible for developing robust backend to support mission critical services.
What we're looking for
- Core technical chops are a must; we immensely value those who can wear the user's shoes while consciously solving problems and crafting unique experiences.
- A high bar for your work and for the team.
- Deep care about the business impact of what you're building, and source prioritization.
- Balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
- Working with us
- You'll work alongside the best people in Backend, Security, DevOps, and Design, sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product. You'll be required to work on cutting edge technologies like Serverless, GraphQL while following and implementing the best practices like E2E encryption.
Reach out to us if you
- Have experience building and scaling backend services
- Have strong fundamentals in database and systems design
- Understand the tradeoffs of each technology and pick up languages/tools on the go based on use case and performance
- Have worked on distributed systems architecture and understand the different communication protocols used in these systems
- Have working knowledge of GraphQL based APIs
- Have experience in TDD
- Document your code
- Have a good understanding of cryptography and its implementations in Public Key Encryption, TLS, and more
Our Backend Stack
First round is this home assignment https://osl.sh/backend-assignment