All your files are links now.
OSlash is a productivity tool that helps people share and access relevant information faster by converting long URLs in to shortcuts that are intuitive, concise, and super easy to recall.
By sharing one source of truth for all kinds of information, we make it easier for people to collaborate, share, and contribute to a growing knowledge base within the organization.
Traction and backing
- Our customers include Twitch, Miro, Intercom, Twitter, and others. Our users love using OSlash for their productivity and also take it workplace.
- We're backed by the best funds in the game (Accel Partners) and a world-class group of founders, operators, and angels such as Akshay Kothari, COO of Notion, and Dylan Field, CEO of Figma.
- Our market is enormous, and our product is growing - this is important as you'll have nearly instant feedback on the features you'll be building or the growth experiments you'll be running.
Why join now?
- We are a small team - so there is a lot of room to contribute and grow.
- Users love us - People use OSlash every day. The work you'll do will directly impact some of the top companies in the world.
- Speed and learning - You will build, break and repeat. Almost every week - you will release something new.
About the Role
If you are reading about this role, you already know. We are building a full-stack workplace search software for businesses. We're looking for a full-stack growth marketer who will make this their mission.
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, your core mission will be to shape and execute the vision for growth marketing to drive member acquisition and new product adoption at OSlash.
- Paid: Build and scale our paid search and social strategy
- Marketing Ops: Own the marketing tech stack, add tools, and improve as needed.
- Website Conversion and Analytics: Set up proper tracking and create full-funnel dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and scale each channel. Report on performance to the executive team.
- Content Distribution: Partner with Content Marketing and the Product Team to ensure all content and webinars drive engagement, distribute content across email, social, and continue to grow inbound via SEO content.
- Marketing to Sales Handoff: Define the handoff to the sales team and work closely with sales drive qualified leads that convert to opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience scaling a B2B SaaS company
- You've developed marketing strategies and executed them yourself.
- Deep experience in all areas of growth marketing, with core competencies in the paid acquisition, website conversion rate optimization, marketing ops, and analytics.
- Experienced at executing campaigns across multiple channels, including SEM, and you can clearly describe the campaigns you've run and what you've learned.
- Hands-on experience managing high-spend ad campaigns on Google and LinkedIn
- Hands-on experience with user review sites
- Speed - You are always shipping - even if it isn't perfect.
Read more about our team
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
We will ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.