OSlash is a modern platform for growing businesses to manage employees' access to devices, networks, and applications in a single interface. We remove the administrative work of managing IT so companies can focus on what they do best.
Where are we right now
We're currently building the spotlight equivalent for the web that allows you to access all of your resources, take quick actions, and surface what's important — the go-to product for people at work to find anything they need at their fingerprints without interrupting their flow.
We are looking for
As a small team, we're all generalists and continuously picking up new challenges. When it comes to design, we're looking to work with an experienced designer who can pick a problem, solve it, and get it shipped.
You're right for us if
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
Working with us
You'll work alongside the best people in Product, Engineering, and Sales, sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
You'll be required to use Figma for Interface Design and document product decisions on Notion. If you like tinkering in code, our engineers would love nothing more than setting it up for you, unless you'd prefer doing so yourself.
₹20L - ₹40L