OSlash is a workplace productivity tool that helps users find relevant links & information faster.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to join our team of raging coffee enthusiasts in Bangalore. Become a part of a bunch that is relentless in imagining and building an exciting new future of knowledge-sharing.
OSlash is looking to build a team of SREs, and we're looking for our first hire for the team. If you are an engineer with a passion for operating things and a desire to understand full-stack (business down to infrastructure), and you embrace the instinct to code problems away, then this dynamic role is for you! You will become a force multiplier for the entire engineering team by helping them move faster.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Improve CI times across the board
- Constantly improve internal DX (developer experience) and build a feedback loop to measure it
- Prepare teams for on-call and incident management by writing playbooks
- Implement devops best practices in logging, proactive monitoring, alerting, CI/CD, observability, etc., using new/enterprise tools
- Lead with “Automation mindset” - Eliminate repetitive manual processes by developing necessary tools
- Build a complete end-to-end observability pipeline.
- Handle production support, change management, on-call rotation, ensure service restoration as per SLA
- Partner with various supporting teams to ensure operational readiness
- Guide scrum teams on cloud infrastructure design principles to help them design reliable & resilient solutions as per SLOs
- Understand platform roadmap and contribute to the platform strategy initiatives
- Manage cloud infrastructure for all environments
- Drive infrastructure optimization & maintenance activities
We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience as a site reliability engineer, with hands-on experience in production and at scale. You must be a self-starter! Eager to learn new technology trends, and partner with the business teams to ensure technology changes do not impact our customers. You should be proficient in all things AWS & Serverless – AWS Lambda, Serverless & AWS AppSync. Experience with emerging tools like Seed and Architect will be highly valuable with proficiency in one high-level programming language or runtime like Python, Node.js, or Go, with a strong preference for Node.js.