OSlash is a workplace productivity tool that helps users find relevant links & information faster.
About the Role
We are looking for someone with remarkable SEO and content in scaling organic traffic to join our team. Become a part of a bunch that is relentless in imagining and building an exciting new future of knowledge-sharing.
Our ideal candidate has worked with teams across multiple disciplines and delivered remarkable results. We are looking for an SEO Strategist who is knowledgeable about most aspects of SEO, has editorial and writing experience and specialises in finding new opportunities to win in search.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Analyse our existing blog content and identify opportunities for improvement in order to increase organic traffic
- Update (and sometimes write) blog content for improved structure, accuracy, search intent, and user experience
- Run keyword research and competitive analyses to find areas for organic growth
- Measure and report on organic traffic, rankings, and backlinks generated from search
- Audit and optimise Blog content for better performance in search engines as well as to drive more conversions to our products and content offers
- Work with multiple stakeholders to communicate expectations and recommendations.
- Stay up to date on SEO trends, search engine algorithm updates, and technology. Help educate internal teams.
- Develop SEO best practice documentation to educate other functional areas.
What You Will Need
- 4 - 6 years of SEO experience, with a significant portion, focused on technical SEO.
- Experience with technical products, SaaS, and/or B2B products.
- Experience building SEO initiatives from scratch.
- Ability to take keyword research and translate that to user intent.
- Ability to work with highly technical products and curate content related to technical products.
What you’ll get working at OSlash
- Fantastic workplace benefits
- Equitable pay and stock options
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in engineering, product, marketing and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.