OSlash is the fastest way to find links and information within a workplace. Using OSlash, you can access links you use on a daily basis in a single click and find information from all your applications such as Google Drive, Slack, Notion, Jira and etc… all in one place.
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with design tools like Figma, Sketch, Overflow etc to be able successfully collaborate with product designers.
- Solid command over React JS with the flavour of Typescript. Familiarity with NextJS and Tailwind CSS will earn you brownie points.
- Keen design and UX sense to analyse and understand the designs and wireframes.
- Solid experience in architecting web applications that sit on top of complex business logic.
- Good understanding of common web security threats and practices along with OWASP 10 along with familiarity in infrastructure for deployment and delivery of frontend experiences.
- Basic understanding of Node and Express JS to be used as a BFF server.
What you’ll get working at OSlash:
- Fantastic workplace benefits
- Equitable pay and stock options
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best people in the frontend, backend, security, SRE, and design, all sharing the responsibility of building a high-quality consumer-centric product.
Our frontend stack:
- 100% TypeScript
- Expo (for the mobile app)
- In-house Design System based on Tailwind CSS
- Custom Webpack-based development environment for the browser extension
- GitHub Actions for CI/CD
- Vercel for preview deployments
- RainforestQA and Playwright for automated tests
Reach out to us if you love:
- Building open source projects (check out our budding open-source org at https://github.com/getoslash)
- Experimenting with new frameworks
- Building user interfaces that work across platforms like browser extensions, web & native apps
- Building amazing user experiences with accessibility & productivity in mind
- Writing testable code with solid unit tests & code coverage
- Documenting UI Components with Storybook & writing stories to help the rest of the team adopt the components
- Writing CSS :sparkles:
Read more about our team
- Introducing OSlash
- Navigating the new era of workplace productivity
- OSlash raised money from Accel and Founders of Notion and Figma
- Culture at OSlash
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
At OSlash, one of our values is to Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.