How to add/remove custom keyboard shortcuts & hotkeys for OSlash extension on Chrome?
Here are the steps for adding your own personalized shortcuts for the OSlash Chrome extension
- In the top right corner of Google Chrome, click on the 3-dot expansion menu
- Expand the More Tools menu
- Click Extensions
- On the left-hand side, click Keyboard Shortcuts (to get here even faster, and only using your keyboard, navigate to chrome://extensions/shortcuts)
- Scroll to the extension of interest and choose a combination of keys with either “Ctrl” or “Ctrl + Shift” and any available key
- It helps if you choose a letter that is memorable – for example, we use “Ctrl + Shift + U” to launch the OSlash extension window
Removing a keyboard shortcut or hotkey for a Chrome Extension
To remove your Chrome Extension hotkey, just “X” out the shortcut in the same settings page (chrome://extensions/shortcuts), and it’s gone.