How to create your first OSlash Shortcut?
How to start creating shortcuts
- Make sure you are on the page for which you want to create a shortcut. You can start by clicking on the OSlash Chrome extension as shown below.
- Next, add the Shortcut name and Save. We recommend you pick a short, memorable, and recognizable Shortcut name. A name that your team can easily recall.
- It's optional to add a description. However, we recommend you add a description so your team can understand what this Shortcut is about.
- You can also add Tags to group and surface related shortcuts together
- 🎉 Your shortcut is now available for your team to access.