How to create a collection?
To create a collection, you would need to install the OSlash extension.
You can create or refer to a collection directly from the browser extension window by nesting your shortcut. Say if you want to add shortcut o/insurance to collection o/company-docs, you can simply click on the extension icon, name the shortcut as o/company-docs/insurance.
Creating a shortcut using the pinned OSlash extension
- Make sure to pin the OSlash icon on the browser
- Open a page you wish to add to a collection
- Click on the icon, and in the shortcut field, write, for example o/emails/ty
- Add a description that tells everyone what the shortcut is for
- Click on Save
Regardless of whether o/emails is an existing collection or a new one, o/emails/ty will be added to it.
Creating a shortcut directly using dashboard:
- Open the OSlash dashboard using o/ + enter
- Click on the dropdown option next to New Shortcut at the top right corner of the screen. Select New Collection, assign it a name, specify who would you like to share it with, and that’s it.
Finding and accessing a collection
There are multiple ways to find and access a collection using OSlash
- You can directly type in o/collection-name in the address bar
- If you can’t recall the exact name of the collection, use our Omnibox Search. Just type o/ in the address bar, hit space, and type in a keyword related to the collection that you might remember. Then, choose the right one from our list of suggestions
- Press cmd+J (on Mac) or alt+J (on Windows) to fire up the OSlash Launcher and navigate across all your search history, tabs, and collections in one place