Groups make it easier to share collections with specific sets of people at once.
To create a group, follow the steps below:
- Open the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter in the address bar)
- Go to Teams in the sidebar
- Head to the Groups tab
- Click on the New Group button displayed at the top right corner of the screen
- Give the group a name and a description and click on Add Members
- Add the relevant members from your workspace using the dropdown
- Click Save after adding the right members
🪄 Tip: Keep group name and description simple and intuitive to help everyone retain sight of what the group is for.