How to delete a member from a workspace?
Only admins in the workspace can delete members from a workspace by following these steps:
- Go to the OSlash dashboard (o/+enter)
- Select Settings and Members in the left side panel of the dashboard
- Under the Manage Teams tab, select the member you want to delete
- Click on the three dots next to the name, and select Delete
- Choose a new member from the workspace to become the owner of the shortcuts and public collections that the member you are deleting from the workspace created
- Click on Delete