How to disable OSlash autocomplete?
OSlash autocomplete helps you reference links and insert snippets wherever you work, without copy-pasting them. As soon as you type o/ in a text editor, autocomplete will suggest to you a list of shortcuts you can choose from to directly hyperlink a page or summon a snippet.
🪄 Tip: Type in o/ wherever you want to insert a link or snippet and see the magic of OSlash autocomplete unfold.
Disabling OSlash autocomplete
- Go to the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter)
- On the left side pane, click on the Workspace name
- Go to Settings and Members
- Select Preferences under the Account tab
- Disable OSlash autocomplete by toggling the switch off
Note: Disabling OSlash autocomplete would hinder your full OSlash experience, making it difficult for you to insert links instantly