How to disable the OSlash Pin?
OSlash Pin is our assistant widget that helps you discover shortcuts on the go. The Pin reveals the shortcut to the page you are on, activating only on pages that have been OSlashed either by you or a member of your team.
🪄 Tip: You can move the OSlash Pin freely and place it anywhere on the screen. Disabling it, however, would affect your OSlash experience.
Disabling OSlash Pin
1. Go to the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter)
2. On the left side pane, click on the Workspace name
3. Go to Settings and Members
4. Select Preferences under the Account Tab
5. Disable the OSlash Pin by toggling the switch off
Note: Disabling the OSlash pin would hinder your full OSlash experience, making it difficult for you to learn about new shortcuts that have been OSlashed.