A shortcut can be edited by either the admin of the workspace or the creator of the shortcut.
The editors can:
- change the name of the shortcut
- update the destination link if it has changed (while keeping the original name of the shortcut intact)
- edit the shortcut description
- add or edit tags for the shortcut
- delete the shortcut altogether
Editing a shortcut:
- Open the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter in the address bar)
- Click on the three dots next to the shortcut name on the dashboard
- Click on Edit
- Edit the parts of the shortcut you want to - name, URL, description, or tags
- Click on Save
- To avoid confusion, be sure to communicate any significant edits to shared shortcuts with members of your team or workspace, as the case may be.
- While editing the shortcut, if you decide to delete it, there is a delete option at the top right corner of the edit window