How can I edit group settings?
Group admins can edit the following details for a group:
- add/remove members
- change the name of the group or its description
- delete the group from the workspace
To edit a group
- Open the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter in the address bar)
- Go to Settings and Members in the sidebar
- Select Manage Teams
- Head to Groups
- Edit the details you would like to change and click Save
- Select the group you want to edit
- Click on the three dots and select Edit
🪄 Tip: If you want to add or remove multiple members from a group, you might want to consider making an entirely new group instead to keep things simpler for yourself.