How to share an OSlash shortcut publicly on the web?
Public shortcuts are accessible to everyone with the shortcut link without needing to sign up first or become a member of the workspace in which the link was created.
With public shortcuts, it is possible for users to share their shortcuts such as o/my-reading-list with the web. These help users share branded links with everyone on the web.
Public shortcuts will only be available to users on paid plans (regardless of whether you’ve paid with cash or with credits).
To share a public shortcut, you can copy the shortcut link in these three ways:
- Open the OSlash launcher (⌘/alt + J), search for the shortcut and press ctrl/⌘ + C
- Go to the OSlashed page and hover over the OSlash Pin until it opens and allows you to copy the shortcut
- Open the OSlash dashboard (use o/ + enter in your address bar) and use the Copy Shortcut icon right next to the shortcut you wish to copy
Once copied, you can paste the shortcut in any text editor (or on your social media) to share it with the web.
🪄 Tip: You can view all the public shortcuts in a workspace under the Public tab on the OSlash dashboard
- Public shortcuts can only be shared by copy-pasting the shortcut link
- Make sure the pages you share with web are not private to the workspace you are working in