OSlash is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
OSlash takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of OSlash:
• Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
• Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
• Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
• Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
• Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
• Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
• Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
• The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. OSlash is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of OSlash. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on OSlash:
• Phone: +14157921966
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visitor & Postal address: OSlash, 6th floor, Prestige Feroze, 74, Cunningham Rd, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560051
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Accessibility of OSlash relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of OSlash, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for OSlash:
Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
OSlash assessed the accessibility of OSlash by the following approaches:
• External evaluation
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Sudeep MP, Department of Design at OSlash
“We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within two business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to OSlash, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.”