OSlash is a workplace productivity tool that helps users find relevant links & information faster
About the Role
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to join our team of raging coffee enthusiasts in Bangalore. Become a part of a bunch that is relentless in imagining and building an exciting new future of knowledge-sharing.
You will help grow our test automation efforts across the entire software life cycle, ensuring the quality and performance of products. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always changing. You must have demonstrated analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, cutting-edge coding skills, and most importantly a passion for fun.
As an SDET you will work with the development team to develop, test, and deliver finished, high-quality, compelling features and products. Our team includes designers, engineers, and marketers who are obsessed with quality, usability, and simplicity. If you are ready to join a company that fosters learning, growth, experimentation, and innovation, the OSlash team is for you.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire life cycle from test planning, designing, execution, and reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back-end testing, etc.
- Expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Investigate software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provide innovative solutions
- Conduct and lead in reviews and inspections for all elements in the software lifecycle to ensure that our software quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Initiate technology evaluations where needed to make sure key technical decisions are approached with proper due diligence